The University of Rennes 1 has established a Master’s Scholarships for overseas students in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to foreign students at the University of Rennes 1 that have undertaken a master’s degree programme in biology and environment, health, physics, chemistry, mechanics, mathematics, computer sciences, electronics, law, economics, and management, or philosophy. The students will be awarded this scholarship for the cost of education incurred by them.
The University of Rennes 1 is a public university located in the city of Rennes, France. The university falls under the Academy of Rennes and specializes in science, technology, law, economics, management, and philosophy. The University of Rennes 1 is ranked 473rd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Rennes 1? The University of Rennes 1 is a public scientific, cultural and professional institution with a distinctive mark that makes its reputation internationally and with companies through its research and development. The institution is a leading player in lifelong learning, both initial and continuing.
- University or Organization: University of Rennes 1
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake master’s study programmes in the field of biology and environment, health, physics, chemistry, mechanics, mathematics, computer sciences, electronics, law, economics, management, or philosophy offered at the University of Rennes 1.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be likely to spend a year at the University of Rennes 1 for a Master 1 and/or 2 research programs.
The selected candidates will be provided scholarships by the University of Rennes 1 to support their applied master’s programmes costs.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- The cover letter was written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program
- A detailed transcript of records and certified copy of previous degrees
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- Reference letters and other documents showing your previous achievements
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6
- TOEIC – greater than 750
- TOEFL – greater than 80
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing.