The Pentecost University College in Ghana is offering undergraduate scholarships to students with a high level of need and good academic performance in Ghana for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarships are available to all new and continuing undergraduate students enrolled at PUC. The number and amount of scholarships awarded will be determined annually by the Scholarship Committee in consultation with the Donor(s).
Worth of Award
The award comprises the payment of Tuition Fees only.
To qualify for the PUC Scholarship Award:
- The applicant should be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills (must show evidence of innovation and creativity)
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student (show evidence of national and international awards)
How to Apply
- All applicants should complete an application form. The following documents must be attached to the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University College
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if a Continuing student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Copy of a Death Certificate or witness by a Religious leader
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card
- All forms must be sealed in an envelope and submitted to the Scholarship Coordinator’s office.
- All certificates and related documents submitted must be certified by a recognized official or by the institution that issued the documents and must bear the official stamp and signature of the certifier.
- Interested applicants are advised to apply before the beginning of the Academic Year (March to July) after they have received their admission letters
Deadline: Applications will be received and reviewed at the beginning of each Academic Year